LGBTQ+ ADULT SUPPORT GROUPS
Positive Images holds multiple weekly drop-in support groups for LGBTQ+ adults!
LGBTQ+ Adult Support Group (20s & 30s) | Every Friday, 6:30-8pm
1st Friday – Check-in Night
- These nights are a special time for members to open about their lives, share, and get support from their peers in a safe, confidential setting.
2nd Friday – Queer Show and Tell
- Show and Tell us about something that is important to who you are, something that you’re into. We want to know more about what makes you, you!
3rd Friday – Discussion Groups
- On this night, we meet in small discussion groups focusing on a variety of relevant topics. Trans Resilience is a discussion group for and by trans individuals. A second group is a discussion group with rotating topics.
4th Friday – Social Night
- Games, art, music, snacks, friends, fun! Social nights are all about hanging out with your pals!
5th Friday – Movie Night
- Every once in a while, there is a 5th Thursday of a month. Movie night is a time to relax, socialize, and watch queer-themed movies!
Other Support Groups for LGBTQ+ adults:
- TransGender North Bay (Male to Female) | 2nd and 4th Tuesday, 6 pm-7:30pm
- FTM Sonoma County (Female to Male) | 1st and 3rd Sunday, 3:30 pm-5pm
- Partners of Transgender Individuals | 1st Wednesday, 7pm-9pm
- PFLAG Santa Rosa | 1st Monday, 7-8:30pm
- Positive Images Board Meeting | 3rd Wednesday, 6pm-8pm
While not required for attendance, prospective members who would like a personal introduction and orientation may simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 707-568-5830. The orientation typically takes 30 minutes and includes a tour of the building.
Safety and Confidentiality
What is said and who is seen at our meetings is expected to remain within the confines of the meeting place. Members are expected not to discuss nor pass judgment on the personal process of another member. Positive Images does not encourage people to “come out of the closet” and all personal decisions are left up to the individuals themselves.
Email us at email@example.com or call 707-568-5830 for more information.